Thursday, December 15, 2011

Can a couple with a gross income of 130000 usd/year b4 tax live comfortably? How much?

can we afford a good house, health insurance, retirement plan and travelling a lot?|||I make 26,000 a year. On that I'm able to have a decient apartment and support my girlfriend. We get by. There's no traveling, theres no health insurance, and no retirement savings. I would be pretty damn comfortable on 130,000 a year. You can live comfortably on that in about 90-95% of the country.|||Depends where you wanna live|||It is impossible to answer your question based on the minimal information you provided. It depends if you live in Manhattan, NY or Manhattan KS.|||Let's see, I don't know. How about if you send it to me each year, and I'll give it a try, and make a report for you? ;)





(seriously, that is a lot of money relatively speaking - certainly somewhere you can enjoy yourselves in a nice home/condo... travel... dine out not infrequently, and also set up a retirement account, before you have kids and you completely change your schedules and spending around their needs)|||Depends on where you live. My wife and I make less than that per year, and live comfortably, but I have no idea where you live, or what your idea of "live comfortably" is compared with mine.|||In Manhattan, KS, you'd live like royalty. Big house and all of the toys, no sweat.





In Manhattan, NY you'd get by OK, but not opulently by any stretch. Smallish apartment in a good area but forget much travel.|||your dumb. My husband makes 11 thousand a year and I stay at home with our infant. we do fine. if you can't get by on 130 grand then you need to reevaluate your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment