Monday, December 12, 2011

Buying a new home for say 200,000 usd, how much monthy expenses will I have to go through other than loan etc?

If say I plan to buy a new house with my wife, and we buy it for 200,000 usd then what other monthly expenses we have to pay per month other than loan? I would appreciate if someone could give me approximate numbers. Thanks|||Yard supplies - $50/month


Taxes - guessing around $150/month


Homeowner's insurance - $100/month


Maintenance on the roof, garage, electrical, water heater, appliances, windows, etc,. $250/month minimum (put this itno a separate account - let your wife control it)


Utilities - $150/month


Cable TV/Internet - $75/month|||homeowners insurance varies possibly mpi insurance unless you are putting down 20 % or more usual utilities cable possible homeowners due depending on the community are taxes being built into the mortgage or will you pay them separtly?|||My house, 137500. I spend around 130 on electricity, 30 on water, 30 on gas, 55 trash every three months, 120 cable. I would say for you, roughly 300 bucks extra on top of your mortgage.|||I hope this helps you





http://www.mortgage-calc.com/mortgage/si鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment