Thursday, December 15, 2011

Can I use my China Construction bank card in America to withdraw USD?

I have read that BofA and China Construction are partners. I am having trouble here in China transferring RMB into my BofA account, and was curious if I would be able to access my RMB from my China Construction Account while I was visiting the states. **Be able to receive USD from an ATM with my China Construction bank card. Thank you in advance!|||Not only can you access your China Construction Bank funds from a Bank of America ATM, but there are no fees! CCB and BOA have a long-standing relationship designed to promote international transactions and travel ease. Your CCB card will work at BOA, just as BOA cards work at CCB.



As you have discovered, there are restrictions on outbound wire transfers from China. It is logistically almost impossible for a foreigner to wire money from China, unless they do it through a corporate bank account for commercial purposes.



Another option for getting money out of China is to carry cash into Hong Kong and wire it to America from there. Some people buy gold coins or jewelry in China and carry those out. Where there is a will there is a way.|||One of my friends has an account in the China Construction Bank. He said that he could withdraw USD from the BOA with his card, while he was traveling in the usa.



I dont know if every account type can have this feature, though.

.

1 comment:

  1. By using BullionVault you may obtain physical gold & silver bars at current market prices.

    Open your free account today and get 4 g's of free silver as a welcome bonus.

    ReplyDelete