Thursday, December 15, 2011

What is the best camera I can for about 1300 usd?

I don鈥檛 know much about cameras, but I want a camera which can capture scenes nicely, and has filters for me to play with.|||Get a Canon 600D (known as the t3i in America) with some good lenses. I recommend the Canon 50mm f/1.8 and the Canon 85mm f/1.8. In my opinion, that's the best way to start off.|||Canon makes some amazing camera with high quality photos and it also makes movies and has some built in filters. They don't cost as much as you state so you could get a good camera and buy additional filters for it if you like.





Unless you want to go pro the two best on the market are Canon and Nikon but Canon has more versatility then Nikon with the lenses.|||Nikon D7000 is the best for your price.

No comments:

Post a Comment