Thursday, December 15, 2011

How much USD should I need for 28 days in Brisbane Australia?

I already know my flight costs, I still need a rental car. I booked my flight and hotel together, can I get it cheaper, I know I will need to convert currency, but as a tourist, I'm a photographer. I would rather go natural and hike and swim and the countryside rather than do all the expensive touristy junk how much would I need would you say?|||Hike and swim and countryside are the touristy things.


First get the rental car if you are even thinking of going into the country.





For food and for buying essentials for that long I would say 7-8K maybe more


Because your dollar is almost the same. Everything here will be expensive.|||How much was your flight and hotel. What sort of accomdation are you going for All these questions are needed to help with knowing if you can get it cheaper. You can get quotes for for rental cars on the internet . Try Budget http://www.budget.com.au/


Fuel is about $1.30 a litre Food you can buy in supermarkets woolworths, Coles,IGA or Aldi


The US dollar is the same as the Australian so our dollar is high yours is weak so you may find things expensive here. To stay in the same hotel the whole time will be more expensive as I'm sure you will want to travel to The Gold Coast The Sunshine Coast The hinterland and The Glass house Mountains and to travel back to your accomodation each night would be a waste of time we have good deals on accomodation www.wotif.com.au/ queensland|||Wow sounds like an amazing trip!





If you're looking at hiring a car, have you tried Lynx Car Hire? I'd recommend them. Great service and prices. Never had any problems.





They are a broker - so a lot cheaper than going direct to Hertz or Enterprise etc.





Good luck!|||Another easy way to get fast prices for any area in Australia online and you can book online ahead of your arrival is Car Hire 4 Less at http://www.carhire4less.com.au|||about 5,000

1 comment:

  1. Using RentalCars you can find the best rental cars at over 49000 locations worldwide.

    ReplyDelete