Monday, December 12, 2011

Where can I exchange afghani currency for USD in Tampa?

I have about 1000 $500.00 Afghani bills that a friend gave to me. I want to transfer it to USD. I tried the airport but they didn't transfer AFN (Afghani). Any suggestions on where I should go?|||A lot of banks will do the exchange for you if you call them ahead of time so they can figure all of the numbers out. Especially if you are transferring foreign currency to U.S., because that is a lot easier for them since they do not have to request the foreign currency and wait for it to arrive. I know that the Bank of Tampa does this for its customers, but you should be able to do it through them as well for a small fee.





Good luck|||most large banks will do it but check the fee -- somethings it can be rather high!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment