Monday, December 12, 2011

How much investment (USD) is required to set up a phase I clinical trial service along with space required?

The hospital I'm working for is looking at setting up phase I services for clinical trials in India. What would be:


The space requirements


Number of minimum beds


Accreditation


Skilled personnel requirements


Other infrastructure


Anybody with the faintest idea, please help!|||I have worked in consultation for something very similar. The question is very vague, as I have no clue exactly what sort of clinical trials you are referring to in this situation. Will there be vaccinations? Is this a gender specific issue, children, elderly, disabled, etc.?





In broad terms, it would be a very good idea to find sponsorship, be it government or a university. Having sponsorship could help you with any costs that you will incur. Also, this will provide a stage to take your work to the world. In turn this will provide you with even more sponsorship through private donations.





I would be very interested in providing consultation to your cause. I have no doubt that I could provide you with better answers, but I would need something in front of me to see exactly what you will need financially to make this feasible. Believe it or not, because this is a non-profit venture, most if not all of your needs can be met through donations.





Send me an email if you have anymore questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment